Frequently Asked Questions
All your answers in one place
We can reassure you that all our watches are 100% original, authentic branded watches, we buy these from an official supplier, and they come in the original box, and manual, etc.
As a wholesaler of genuine branded watches we buy stock in very large quantities at discounted prices which we then pass on directly to you – our customers!
Our standard shipping option is fast and free. Please see below for other options.
- Royal Mail First Class Tracked – FREE
- Next Day Special Delivery – £2.85*
*Next Day Special Delivery is only guaranteed Mon – Fri before 1pm
Yes! International postage will incur an extra cost.
- Europe – £6.00
- Rest of the World – £15.00
We offer the following policies for your peace of mind:
No-quibble money back guarantee: 14 days
Damaged goods: 30 days
Faulty goods: 2 years – in line with the manufacturers warranty. See below for more details.
This is in line with the distance seller regulations.
Please note that the money back policy is only valid for unopened items. If the protective packaging of the item is opened, this item cannot be resold as new and will incur a 30% restocking fee.
For details on how to return your watch please see below.
All of our watches are covered by a 2-year seller warranty which matches the original manufacturer warranty. The warranty covers mechanical faults or breakdown only, i.e. problems with the timekeeping element (movement) which is down to a manufacturing defect. The warranty excludes any kind of accidental damage. All our watches are supplied with a seller warranty (unless otherwise stated).
Mechanical or other faults which are a result of mishandling, negligence or shock from subjecting the watch to rigorous activities such as vibration or dropping, are not covered under any circumstances.
The warranty does not cover damages such as scratches, discolouring, crystals falling out or glass, leather or fabric straps, damage due to excessive wear and tear, damage resulting from wear under conditions exceeding the watch manufacturer’s water resistance limitations and damage due to physical and/or accidental abuse.
If you change your mind within 14 days or your watch develops a fault within the warranty period (see above questions for more details);
- please send us an email specifying your issue complete with your name and order number. Please do not return your watch without emailing first.
- Our team will reply to you with the returns address.
- Package your watch securely and send it to us. We advise that you send your watch with a recorded delivery service to ensure it does not get lost.
- When we receive your return it will be examined by our team to ensure that the return request is valid.
- If you are eligible for a refund we will begin the refund process, for an exchange it will be dispatched straight away.
- Please allow up to 7 days for your refund to be processed and funds returned to your account.